Employee Benefit Quick-Reference:
City-Subsidized Medical Benefits
- Highmark Bluecross/Blueshield Login
- Once you login at the above site, you can view a summary of group health plan coverage and submit claims to the HRA spending account for your city-paid deductible.
- NEW! Virtual Medicine
- NEW! Mail Order Pharmacy – Save Time & Money
- IMPORTANT! Flu & Shingles Vaccine Information
- Highmark health newsletter
- Highmark PPO Blue Coverage Document (active full-time employees)
- Highmark PPO Blue Coverage Quick Reference
- Highmark PPO Glossary
- BlueCare Senior Coverage document (for police retirees over 65 on Medicare)
- SEARCH HERE FOR THE DRUG YOU’VE BEEN PRESCRIBED TO SEE WHAT YOUR CO-PAY WILL BE
- Got a question? Call your Health Coach!
- Enroll now in Fitness Your Way & get access to 9,500 fitness locations
- Drop 10 in 10 with a Fitness Coach
- Get your preventative exam
- Certain limits to mental health benefits
- Employee Reimbursement Form for submission to the City Manager
- United Concordia Dental Health
- BlueCare PPO Health Enrollment & Change Form (Full-time only)
All employees have a complimentary access to ConnectCare to help you with your healthcare decisions. Get in touch with your personal healthcare advocate at ConnectCare3
Life status changes can be made anytime during the year, although newborns must be added within 30 days of birth (social security number is not required to arrive prior to adding your newborn to insurance).
Highmark is committed to helping self-funded customers comply with this new rule and will create and publish the MRFs on your behalf. Highmark will make this information available through the link:
(Select Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Pennsylvania)
Information will be updated monthly. The detailed pricing information must include:
- In-Network Rates for all covered in-network items and services
- Out-of-Network historical rates for all covered items, services and prescription drugs
- In-Network negotiated rates and historical net prices for all covered prescription drugs by plan at the pharmacy location level. This prescription drug information has been delayed pending additional rules.
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
- Vacation Request Form
- NOTE: Police must submit request prior to February 1 each year to take advantage of Section 11.07 of the contract.
- NOTE: AFSCME employees must submit requests prior to April 1 each year to take advantage of Section 12.13 of the contract.
- Volunteer Day time-off request
- FMLA Initial Request
- Leave of Absence Policy (whether paid or unpaid)
Voluntary Health Insurance
- EyeMed Vision
- Allstate Group Accident Insurance Claim Form
- Allstate Accident Physician’s Visit Form
- AllState voluntary critical illness coverage
- Take Care Wage Works Flex Spending Account (provides a deduction from your payroll to be held and used by you for health expenses)
- National Insurance Services supplemental life insurance
Collective Bargaining Agreements
- AFSCME for fiscal (calendar) years 2019-2022
- LHPOA for fiscal (calendar) years 2018-2021 (extended by resolution to 12/31/2022)
You may be eligible to have your loans forgiven after 10 years of qualifying employment and payments. You should submit an Employment Certification Form (ECF) to the Department of Education to find out if your employment and payments qualify. Visit StudentAid.gov/publicservice to learn more
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discount & Employment Verification
- To activate this discount enter your work email address to receive a confirmation email to validate the discount. Or, you can choose to submit a paystub to take advantage of the discount from Verizon Wireless.
- Workplace Violence & Harassment Policy
- Fair Housing Policy
- View our most recent EEO Utilization Report
Identity Theft Protection Services
The city of Lock Haven shall not discriminate in hiring, job assignments, promotion, discipline, termination, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, military status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
The city of Lock Haven shall make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
If there are any questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace, they can be brought to the attention of the City Manager. Concerns and reports can be made without fear of reprisal. Anyone found engaging in any type of unlawful discrimination can be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.