Abbey Roberts, City Planner & Development Coordinator: (570) 893-5903
This department monitors all subdivision and land development plans in the City and assists the Lock Haven Planning Commission in the review of land use regulations. All plans for subdivision and land development (Chapter 22 of the Code of Ordinances) must be submitted to the Zoning Officer, where the review process begins. The Lock Haven Planning Commission, which is comprised of a seven member board, are ultimately responsible for final action to approve or deny plans.
This department is also responsible for the administration of the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program and various other federal and state funded programs.
Some of the programs administered by this office include:
- City of Lock Haven Comprehensive Plan (2005)
- Community Development Block Grant Program
- Section 504 & ADA Plans
- Commercial Loan Program
- Sidewalk Repair Grant/Loan Program
- Owner-Occupied Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Downtown Streetscape Phases
- Equal Opportunity Plan
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program
- If you are interested in subdividing a property in the city, you must file a subdivision application for review.