Cyndi Walker, Zoning Officer: (570) 893-5916
- Building and Zoning Permit Application
- Building & Zoning Permit Fees
- Zoning Map of the City of Lock Haven
The city’s planning and zoning is overseen by the Zoning Officer, the Planning Commission and the Zoning Hearing Board, all guided by the Zoning Ordinance among other state and local laws.
- If you are interested in placing a new sign on your property, you must complete the sign permit application to have your proposal reviewed.
- If you are interested in requesting a variance or special exception, or in appealing the decision of the Zoning Officer, you may file a zoning hearing application to begin the process of review by the Zoning Hearing Board.
- If you are interested in subdividing a property in the city, you must file a subdivision application for review.