The City maintains a water distribution system providing an excellent quality filtered surface water to residents of Lock Haven and the surrounding areas at rates competitive with all other area systems. Current volume supplied is approximately 2 million gallons per day. For after-hours non-emergencies regarding water, call the Communications Center at (570) 748-2936.
The city also produces an Annual Drinking Water Quality Report that details source and detected sample results:
- 2016 ANNUAL DRINKING WATER QUALITY REPORT
- 2015 ANNUAL DRINKING WATER QUALITY REPORT
- 2014 ANNUAL DRINKING WATER QUALITY REPORT
- 2013 ANNUAL DRINKING WATER QUALITY REPORT
If you are interested in having your water tested at your home or office, you may contact the following to find out more about individual water tests:
A Water Service Application must be completed and returned to the Water Office to activate a new account. The water rate schedule and sewer rate schedule are set by the governing body and used as the guides to determine a customer’s bill based on usage. These rates are based on the real cost of provision of the service and the ongoing maintenance of the system. Water rate schedules are available from the City Water Office or the City Engineer’s Office.
Customers, please be advised that
- A $20 fee will be assessed in the event a water meter must be shut off and then turned back on in the case of non-payment.
- A 1.5% interest rate will be charged to all overdue water bills.
- Download our Medical Certificate Form and Policy for both illness and PFA or you can obtain a copy of the policy and form by calling the Water/Sewer Utility Office at (570) 893-5909
- Bald Eagle Township Authority (Sewer)
- Castanea Township (Sewer)
- Central Clinton County Water Filtration Authority (Water)
- Clinton County Sewer Authority (Sewer)
- East Nittany Valle Joint Municipal Authority (Sewer)
- Flemington Borough (Sewer)
- Suburban Water Authority (Water)
- Woodward Township Authority (Sewer)