Watch the live stream of tonight’s Council Meeting
Attention Sewer Customers
Beginning January 1, 2020, the sewer rates have increased. Because a portion of your bill includes months of usage in 2019, we are billing accordingly.
- Customers whose account number begins with 11, 12, 13, or 14 will receive their quarterly bill with sewer charges calculated at 33.33% for our new sewer rate (see below) and 66.67% at the old rate. This will be for the February 17th bill run.
- Customers whose account number begins with 21, 22, 23, 24,25,26,27, or 28 will receive their quarterly bill with sewer charges calculated at 66.67% for our new sewer rate (see below) and 33.33% at the old rate. This will be for the March 16th bill run.
April, 2020 bill run and all those after will be charged 100% the new sewer rate.
Water rates are not increasing at this time.
Questions? Call the Water/Sewer Billing Department at 570-893-5624.
The minimum quarterly rent cost for each meter will be $23.01. A flat rate of $53.82 is in place for up to 4,000 gallons used per quarter.
The cost per extra gallons after the 4,000 threshold are:
– $8.06 per 1,000 gallons for next 6,000.
– $8.57 per 1,000 gallons for next 15,000.
– $7.88 per 1,000 gallons for next 35,000.
– $8.18 per 1,000 gallons for next 140,000.
– $6.66 per 1,000 gallons for next 100,000.
– $5.90 per 1,000 gallons for next 700,000.
– $4.91 per gallons for anything over 1,000,000.
Partnering with the Wayne Township Landfill, the City of Lock Haven is proud to announce that City residents can bring landscaping yard waste to the City’s Public Works Facility, 99 Second Avenue in Lock Haven, during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 7 A.M and 3:30 P.M., except holidays). This is only available to residents of the City of Lock Haven to dispose of yard waste from their home. All residents must sign in at the front office of the Public Works Facility. The following yard waste will be accepted: small trees, limbs, brush, shrubs, grass, leaves, and stumps with no dirt. Small trees and limbs must be neatly trimmed to save space. NO TRASH or FOOD WASTE permitted. City Public Works may be available to help with heavier items, but arrangement must be made in advance by calling the Facility.
To arrange drop off or receive more information, please contact the City Public Works Facility at 570-893-5917.
Select photos on this site are used by permission of local photographer David B. Kawchak. For prints or to explore works by this local artist, visit his website.